I recently had a very interesting discussion with a highly sexual woman who can cum during cybersex. She can achieve mental orgasm through messaging online with her Dom. In fact, certain specific words make her incredibly aroused when spoken by her Dom but only by him. Some of her “Hot Button” words were “Mine” and “Good Girl”. They are both interesting and significant because they both express her deep need to be possessed and praised by the one who possesses her.
As a Dom, I get very aroused saying the phrase “Who is My dirty little slut?” or “Don’t you dare cum without permission!’ I love expressing ownership and control over my sub. In addition, “slut” or “whore” are two key “hot button” words for my libido. My libido goes wild because they are such taboo & context-sensitive words for most women. I would never say those terms outside the bedroom to any woman but in the bedroom with my partner, they take on a specific understood meaning. Most men avoid using them fearing the backlash if used in the wrong context whereas I find their taboo nature empowering and arousing.
- What specific words/phrases (spoken or written) spike up your libido?
- Can specific words/phrases push you to climax?
If you feel too exposed to discuss your personal “Hot Button” words in this public discussion, I would appreciate a private message from you. I can then share the information anonymously with everyone. Thank you for enriching the discussion and sharing of your highly personal experiences.
Examples of “Hot Button” words/phrase for Subs:
(Theses are actual “Hot Button” words anonymously compiled from private emails from numerous subs on FetLife)
- Mine / My ______
- Toy / Pet / Naughty Girl / Kitten / Babygirl
- Good girl / Good slut / Good pet / little one
- Slut / Whore /Bitch / Cunt
- Cockwhore / Cumslut / Fucktoy
- “Who owns you?” / “Call me Sir”
- “Who’s my naughty girl?”
- “Whose pussy is this?” / “This pussy’s mine”
- “Suck my cock like a slut!” / “Take that cock!” / “Take it now!”
- “Cum for Me now!” / “Cum for Me kitten”
- “You can’t come until I tell you” (whispered)
- “I’m gonna fuck the hell out of you” (whispered)
- “Good girl, take this cock” (whispered)
- “Do you like my cock in you” (whispered)
- “My baby girl’s pussy is so good”
- “My slutty little girl”
- “My pretty bitch”
- “You’re my precious little whore”
- “You’re my beautiful slut”
- “You’re my lovely cunt”
- “Which hole shall I abuse first? Hmmm…”
- It is important to recognize that the emotional connection of the sub to the person saying the words is much more important than the words themselves. The words only have power because of who is saying them, their voice and the specific characteristic of their speech (tone, pace, accent, emphasis, etc.). The sub’s emotional connection gives the person’s words this power. The same words spoken by another person may be insulting or offensive.
- These “Hot Button” words are unique to each sub’s mind. Specific words/phrases have power for that specific sub. Learning what specific words carry power for a sub is like understanding how to arouse the body of a woman. It is specific and unique just to her.
- Some women also find there are some words/phrases that resonate strongly when spoken (“Call me Sir” or “You are such a Good Girl”) and others that resonate strongest whispered (“You can’t cum until I give you permission”).
Please comment or “LIKE” or “SHARE” this article… If this article raises questions in your mind, please post a comment for me. I look forward to discussing these ideas with like-minded people. If you want to stay informed of future writings, please subscribe to email notifications or Twitter.