The Sexy Dress Test…
I believe “Sexy” is an attitude, not a dress size. I believe all women can be sexy. It is the presence that a woman projects when she carries herself into a room. Confidence is the raw essence of sexy – it is the energy that draws people to you… The challenge for women who are sexy and confident is what kind of man can handle being with them.
You would think that most men want sexy confident women as partners… Yes and NO! Most men are drawn to, covet or pursue sexy, confident women. The real problem for sexy, confident women is most men cannot handle having a sexy women once they win them over. Men constantly fear they will eventually lose this sexy, highly sexual woman to another man – many male sexual insecurities kick in! In the end, most men fear they cannot satisfy the needs of a highly sexual woman or stop the constant advances of other men upon a beautiful partner.
There are two main types of men who pursue sexy, confident women aggressively and they often look very similar to each other but they are quite different psychologically: Dominant (self-confident) vs. Domineering (controlling, manipulating, bullying). They both project a very confident, take-charge nature about themselves.
How can a woman tell what kind of man she is involved with???
The Sexy Dress Test:
- Choose an important public social event you plan to attend as a couple (Wedding, Charity Gala, Friend’s Birthday, etc)
- Select a sexy dress that shows off your form with a few sexy features that will draw the attention of other men (Long slit showing lots of leg, open back showing lots of exposed skin, cleavage to show off your girls)
- Model the sexy dress and come-fuck-me heels you plan to wear several weeks in advance of the event to gauge his reaction:
Gauging Your Partner’s Reaction:
- Your man is thrilled by how sexy you look and cannot wait to show you off – Then you likely have a very self-confident Dominant man who is not threatened by your sexuality and sex appeal to other men.
- Your man is upset that you are dressed “like a whore”, you have sexually insecure Domineering man who likely cannot handle your sexuality. He fears you will leave him for another man so he tries to suppress you emotionally, sexually and financially
- His reaction is Indifference. The emotional connection between you as a couple is broken. There are other dynamics at play here.
If you are with a man who cannot handle your sexuality, you need to discuss/address his sources of sexual insecurity or finding a new relationship which is more accepting and nurturing of your sexuality.
Please comment or “Like” or “Share” this article… If this article raises questions in your mind, please post a comment. I look forward to discussing these ideas with like-minded people. If you want to stay informed of future writings, please subscribe to email alerts or twitter.
- The Sexy Things Women Love ” How To Be Great At Sex (lovewithsex.me)